It's here. . . and i MUST document it. Spencers FIRST GREY HAIR!!! we found it while waiting for cache to come out of surgery. It's only in his beard but im sure there are plenty more about to pop out here very soon. It's all my fault i'm sure :)
i took this picture with my phone too so you cant really see it to well

i'll have to post another picture soon of his granola beard he's working on right now. he says he's growing it until his dad cant stand it anymore and gives him his grandpas gun he's been wanting forever. doesn't really bother me though. . . change is good and he's still just as handsom even if he sometimes looks like he should be out smoking weed next to some campfire haha
thats so sad about the tubes in Cache's ears. I hope he is doing lots better!And love the grey hair, can't wait to find some on Brody, I figure I'll keep my hair light and always dyed so you'll just never even know haha!
ReplyDelete