Tuesday, February 23, 2010

tubes

Last monday our little man had to get tubes put in because we just cant seem to get rid of these stupid ear infections. He has had 4 infections in the past 4 months. . . and they always happen to come over the holidays. first time was halloween, then thanksgiving, then Christmas and over New years, and then over Valentines. Poor thing. . .
after the surgery he was pretty mad but after a couple hours he was back to normal. The Doc said his ears were full of fluid (even though we just finished a treatment of antibiotics to clear it up)
I just took him to his post-op today and the stupid things STILL haven't cleared up! so we got him on some drops and we'll check him again next week.
i didnt even think to bring my camera but the phone had to do, cus after they had me put this little gown and booties on him i HAD to take some pictures.
poor guy. . . doesnt even know whats comin


1 comment:

  1. Chelsea!! I love your cute blog and cute boy!! I hope he's doing better. I had tubes as a baby and i'm fine.. so good luck. Hey it's Holly and just wanted to send our blog along to you! ~You guys are to cute!

    ReplyDelete