Saturday, November 19, 2011

a moment

After being away from my boys all day at work I came home and had one of those moments where you wish you could just take it and bottle it up and have it on hand to relive over and over whenever you want. So I must write it down....
I was in the kitchen making some cookies listening to Spencer and Cache play and wrestle while watching some football. A little bit later Cache came into the kitchen with me, grabbed my hand and said "C'mon mommy, lay down". after saying it a few times he led me into the family room patted on the couch and told me to lay down. I did and then he went and got his two blankies and crawled up onto the couch and laid down in my arms falling asleep within about 5 minutes! 
Melted his mommies heart for sure! Love my sweet boy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Chels,
    That is adorable! :) So tender & cute! Made me get a little teary eyed.

    ReplyDelete