For about a whole 4 weeks before my due date we thought for sure this baby was going to come any minute every day up until my day of induction since I was dilated to a 5. But little man was nice and comfy inside my big belly. So there he stayed until we took matters into our own hands :) We were ready to meet this new precious baby boy.
On March 23, 2011 after dropping Cache off at his nana's Spence and I headed up to the hospital.
At about 7:00a.m we were all set ready to get the show on the road. Since I was already a 5 I told them I would gladly take my epidural as soon as they could get one to me. So after getting all numbed up Dr. Seale arrived to break my water . They started the pitocin and about an hour or so later we were ready to go!
and not too long after that at 9:46 A.m.
My precious, beautiful baby boy was born!!!
Kobe Brett Fowler
weighing in at 8lbs 12 oz.
and 201/2 inches long
perfect in every way
Because he was born "sunny side up" his poor little nose was completely squished to the side.
Hee hee... so cute!!!
Everyone said it would go back to normal in a few weeks but our pediatrician wanted us to get it checked out just in case by an ENT. So we did and it turned out that everyone was right. It took a couple months but you can barely tell now.
My love
Big brother meeting little brother for the first time
We all joked that we had to name him Rocky because
My Doctors name is Rocky, my nurses name was Roxy, my anesthesiologist's name was Rock and his poor little nose looked like he had gotten a punch to the face by Rocky.
For a minute there I'll admit I considered it :)

I love this picture!
I love all his sweet dark baby hair.
It has to be the softest thing on the face of this planet.
like little teeny tiny feathers all over his precious head.
These two are gonna be the best little friends
I am so blessed
Welcome to our family my beautiful, sweet, chubby little man!
We Love You!!!
Good thing you got induced! Or else he might have added on a couple more pounds! Well...I guess that's what the epi's is for huh! :o)
ReplyDelete