Friday, February 18, 2011

i love him!!!

21 months!!!!!







-a list of some of the things I love about him right now-
* I love hearing him call me mama
*love that he gives the most sweet slobbery wet kisses
*love that I have a best little friend following me around everywhere I go
*love seeing him smile beneath that big binky of his
* love reading books to him while he tries to close it up after every page I read
*love that he absolutely loves bubble gum, and is pretty good at chewing it without swallowing
*love that he still needs me to put him to sleep
*love that his favorite toys are still the laundry basket and anything he can push around the floor
*love hearing him sing
*I love that he'll sing happy, happy, to try and get me to sing him the happy birthday song
*I love that he can be a little naughty and give me pinches and squeezes while at the same time gives me smiles
*love that he is starting to try to talk but decides he only needs to pronounce the first half of every word for most of his words
*he's still obsessed with his binky,blanky, and babah and has to have them for comfort
*I love that he is starting to use the words "no no" alot but doesn't quite use them in the right context, and when he does he tells only the things that I tell him "NO NO" no no.
(ex. he constantly tells the washer/dryer, computer, printer and all the other things i tell him not to touch "no no"
*he loves chips but pronounces them "shit"
*I love that he is probably the happiest boy in the entire world the moment I take off his diaper and let him parade around bare bummed! (especially when he is wearing a shirt that brushes across his little boy parts) maybe TMI but it's the truth. He loves that! :) haha
*love the way he says "moo" for a cow "ha ha" for a monkey, and occasionally i'll get a little girly "roar" for a lion. but only in his own time will he do that act for us
*he can point out his nose, belly, and tongue. (he's a genius) ha ha well not so much, but were working on it
* He's a little fiesty but sweet all at the same time (something only a little boy could pull off)
of course not all of these things I love dealing with all the time, but at the end of the day I love that I get to be the one to experience all these things about him first hand.
he's my precious boy and will be forever!
hugs and kisses my sweet baby!!! xoxo!

1 comment:

  1. I Love everything about him too. I am so extremely blessed to be his gammy and experience all of the wonderful things he does almost daily! So happy you all live so close to us and we get to see you often!!!

    ReplyDelete